Sunday, November 11, 2012

Sweet Little Things








Marcus & I went to the Mumford & Sons concert last night at the Hollywood Bowl. It was honestly so amazing I wish I could see them over and over again. They are even better live than on the radio or anything. If you ever get the chance to see them, GO. So so so amazing. It was so effing cold last night I think I have frostbite hahaha just kidding but really I need to bundle up more. The weather is slowly but surely getting colder here in LA! Which is making it feel more like autumn. 

Oh right, the pictures....before the concert we went to Bottega Louie. I've been wanting to try this restaurant for awhile and I am so happy I found it! I had to take pictures of all the incredible desserts they offer. OMG. Insane. I wanted to try everything on the menu, then again I didn't want to look like too much of a fatass. And besides the desserts, they have an adorable cafe inside and a restaurant with amazing food as well. Hopefully we'll start going there more. But it was kind of pricey. Regardless, the food and atmosphere was great and if you are ever in LA...go here!

xoxo

1 comment:

Blogger Template by pipdig