Sunday, November 18, 2012

Naomi and Lavender





Sweater: c/o Naomi and Lavender, Jeans: Zara, Ankle Boots: Zara

I just received this sweater in the mail from Naomi and Lavender and I am in love with it! It's super comfy, super warm, and I've been looking for a cable knit sweater like this for awhile. I'm really happy with it! I paired it with my snake print jeans from Zara but it can be worn many different ways. 

Today is a very lazy Sunday. Marcus and I are watching True Blood and I'm eating pomegranate seeds like candy. That's about it :) hope you're all having a nice weekend!

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I am in love with that sweater. The boots are also really nice. Such a classic everyday outfit.

    xoxo,
    http://fashionpanoramic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template by pipdig