Friday, November 9, 2012

Goodies

Voluspa Candle: Anthropologie, Fresh make up: Sephora, Nail Polish: Sephora


New stuff from Sephora and Anthropologie! I'm on the hunt for a face cleanser that actually works with my skin and that I'm completely happy with. Finding that cleanser is a lot harder than I though so I've been basically living in Sephora. I go in for one thing and I come out with 5...typical. This mascara, lip stain, lip polish, and soy face cleanser from Fresh are so far making me pretty happy. 

If any of you are looking for little Christmas gifts there are really great gift sets at Sephora right now! I would get them before they're all out! Just an idea for any of you who are stuck :)

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. You are quite right! For Christmas I want small face cream :)
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love Sugar lip balm or.. whatever it is. Its good stuffs!

    xo Ashley
    luckylittlebird.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template by pipdig