Sunday, November 4, 2012

Me & My Shadow



Hat: Forever 21, Sweater: Some boutique store..., Jeans: Urban Outfitters, Ankle Boots: Zara

Sooo I was taking pictures of my outfit and my little baby came to join! This is my dog Shadow, everyone is obsessed with him. And so am I haha. He's HUGE in person, the pictures don't do him justice. He's intimidating when you see him but he's such a baby and he's actually really sweet. 

And now for my outfit: I love this color combination. Maroon, gray, and black have always looked really good together in my opinion. So here's a casual outfit in some of my favorite fall color choices. Enjoy!

xoxo


17 comments:

  1. What an absolute cutie! I love the sweater. The ripped detailing gives it a lovely touch.

    Ava Tallulah

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want him! so adorable :D love the outfit too obvs ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my! your style is flawless! so glad I stumble upon your blog! definitely following :)

    Kisses,
    Katrina


    Pumps & Kicks

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your dog is really stealing the spotlight here :) Such a beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just found your lovely blog, I really like this outfit! And your dog is possibly the most cutest thing I have ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahh thanks so much! isn't he cute? I'm obsessed with him haha. follow me on bloglovin if you'd like :) it would really help me out!

      Delete
  6. I'm loving your blog and style! btw is your dog a malamute? He's adorable (:

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks so much! follow my blog on bloglovin if you would like :D i would love that!

    and yeah he's a malamute! they're the best!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Casey, I love your malamute so much! He's so big!! I love your sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  9. O look ficou ótimo.

    http://elisandra-drehmer.blogspot.com.br/
    Beijos,
    Elisandra

    ReplyDelete
  10. l6i41p4c41 r8o75q7o66 http://www.dolabuy.ru/book-c-157_224_303/best-christian-dior-cd-book-tote-dark-blue-high-quality-bags-p-2592.html>z6x35v1f83 y5p59u9u53 t3v90g8f75 x8h74v4f95

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template by pipdig