Monday, November 12, 2012

It Can Only Go Up From Here








Jean Jacket: Marc Jacobs, Sweater: Forever 21, Jeans: Car Mar via LF Stores, Booties: Zara, Necklace: Forever 21

Finally being able to layer my clothes is such a great feeling. I see so many images of other people layering up with cozy, oversized things and I get jealous sometimes! :) Layering for cold weather is actually so fun and you can get so creative in so many different ways. Everyone in colder weather always says how lucky we are here in LA, and don't get me wrong it's amazing here, but I've always wanted to live somewhere with REAL seasons. I really can't wait to travel this New Years, even if the cold is going to be close to unbearable. I'll bring in 2013 in the snow! It's getting closer and closer and I can't wait. This is the best time of the year < 3


xoxo


4 comments:

  1. I just love your style. I was surprised to find you live in california.. you have a very european/ eastern style. SO lovely. You have a new follower <33 PLUS.. those booties are to die for.

    www.oliviashutey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template by pipdig