Tuesday, March 20, 2012

What Goes Around Comes Around











Sunnies: F21, Blazer, Tank, and Leather Shorts: H&M, Rings: Gina Tricot & Bik Bok, Shoes: Topshop

Found this cute bracelet in my room. Not sure who it belongs to, but it's cute so it's mine now :) It says " what goes around comes around" if you were trying to figure it out. My leather shorts and blazer are some of my go to items from H&M. Wearing all black is always a good choice. Anyways, not much going on here. Marcus just kicked my ass in Guess Who about 5 times. Got a busy week ahead of me with volleyball games, midterms, and blogging hopefully! Spring Break will not come fast enough!!! 

1 comment:

  1. love this look! (:

    stop by sometime?

    rena.

    http://therockerchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template by pipdig