Saturday, March 24, 2012

Favorites

BALMAIN S/S 2012


3.1 PHILLIP LIM S/S 2012



 ISABEL MARANT S/S 2012

 HELMUT LANG S/S 2012

ACNE S/S 2012

These are some of my favorite Spring/Summer collections I wanted to show you guys from some of my favorite designers. They are definitely a huge inspiration to me. I'd have to say my absolute favorite is the pastel colors from 3.1 Phillip Lim. Tangerine, mint, and the lavender color are seriously getting me in trouble with my spending. I never thought any shade of orange would be appealing until this season, especially on me. Isabel Marant's collection is also a huge inspiration to me like she always is. Her designs are always really feminine but really bad ass and I love that. Definitely gonna be on the hunt for pieces that look like these but are hopefully a lot cheaper! ;)
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig