Monday, March 19, 2012

Is It Spring Break Yet?










'


 Jacket: LF, Tee: Free People, Belt: LF, Jeans: Gina Tricot, Purse: H&M, Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell

Loving my new bag right now. It goes with a lot of my clothes, probably because I have so much black and white in my wardrobe. And these jeans from Gina Tricot are my absolute favorite jeans in my closet. They look a little washed out black which is perfect to me. I have a package from ASOS that is supposed to be here today but it hasn't shown up yet. Damn it. I'm getting anxious...

2 comments:

  1. omg i am carrying the same bag (white) from H&M in my outfit today. don't you just love the bag! It's so cute!

    xo, Tina
    WWW.TINACIOUS.ME
    WWW.TINACIOUS.ME

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your outfit!! The bag is awesome! I follow you!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template by pipdig