Sunday, January 20, 2013

Sleep Overs





Jacket: Wasteland, Blouse: Rachel Roy via Macy's, Shorts: Free People, Heels: Zara, Bag: H&M

Yes, I am wearing shorts in January. Yes, I really need a tan. Yes, I do apologize if the glare from my legs is burning your eyes. To be honest, I don't think I would appreciate this weather as much as I do if I had never been to Sweden. When I'm stuck in the unbearable heat here in Los Angeles I crave the cool summers and changing seasons in Sweden. Then when I'm struggling for warmth in Sweden all I want is to be back at home in the sun. I need to make up my mind. This is an outfit I'll probably wear a lot during the warmer months. It's silky, it's comfortable, and it looks like I just got out of bed...but in a classy way. I forgot I had these lace shorts from Free People until I cleaned out my dresser yesterday. I also found some awesome leather jogging shorts and polka dot shorts. I swear there's a small creature in my room that takes these things and returns them months later. 

In other news....just kidding there is no other news. I'm really boring. 

Love you all.

xoxo



3 comments:

  1. PERFECT!!! totally stunning, stylish combo !! wow wow wow ♥♥♥♥ Casey rocks !!! :)

    http://franchemeetsfashion.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it <3

    xx
    http://midafternoonlush.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this!! miss yaaa! xoxo

    natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template by pipdig