Saturday, January 26, 2013

Reality








Blouse: Style Stalker (old), Hat Bag & Shoes: Zara, Pants: H&M, Bra: Urban Outfitters

Two things...first, can you believe I got these pants in Sweden for 30 kronor? That's about $4. They were on sale and the zipper was broken, but now it's all fixed and they're the comfiest faux leather pants I own. Love it. And now second, WHY HAVE I NOT BEEN WEARING THIS TOP MORE OFTEN?! I remember being so so excited when I bought it, even though it's a couple sizes too big, and I somehow just kind of forgot to wear it. It's definitely a summer top, and it's so versatile I can't wait to try it with other pieces. 

So, this is my last week before school starts up again and I'll be coaching volleyball again as well. Hopefully I'll get to go on one more adventure before reality sets in again. Time to brainstorm....

xoxo

6 comments:

  1. simply casual but so damn hot, stylish and cool!!! love your handbag !! want this too so badly ♥

    http://franchemeetsfashion.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe how cheap those pants were! SO amazing.

    xo Ashley
    luckylittlebird.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I like everything about your fashion taste

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how this is who Californian's dress in January.

    http://ourzeal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template by pipdig