Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Forest Adventure






 Coat: Topshop, Cardigan: ASOS, Blouse & Jeans: Zara, Boots: Scorett

Exploring the Swedish forest is always a fun time for me. It makes me feel like I'm in Lord of the Rings sometimes. Though I must say I like it much better in the summer when it's not soaking wet and when I'm not sinking into the leaves.  I was going to stand on that lovely log in the first image, then I realized the sneaky bastard was extremely icy and I almost slipped and decided the forest is not made for California girls in the winter. Marcus told me there's always wolves and moose in the winter in the forest, wouldn't it be awesome to see that? From a distance of course...

Well, Marcus & I are still trying to overcome this jet lag. But we only have another week here. Today we are going to Grandma and Grandpa's to eat Swedish pancakes then probably watching Star Wars with Sorena. If that doesn't sound like a good day then you probably need to reconsider your priorities. But what I'm really looking forward to is our trip to Stockholm on Thursday. Weekday here I come! Amazing store, check it out. Other than shopping we're just going to be tourists which is always fun. Expect lots of pictures to come! 

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. perfect outfit!! i like the whole black combo with extra nice and cool contrast shirt! :)
    kisses

    http://franchemeetsfashion.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This setting is gorgeous! Also, STAR WARS, YEAH!

    xo Ashley
    luckylittlebird.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template by pipdig