Sunday, January 13, 2013

Regarding Grace







Coat: Topshop, Blouse: H&M, Coated pants: Zara, Boots: Weekday, Bag: H&M

This is my "little do I know my camera lens is about to smash into a million pieces" outfit. Right after Marcus & I took these I dropped my camera and my 50mm is jammed and cracked. After a couple seconds of panic, the "oh shit that was expensive" moment kicked in. Looks like I'll have to dig into my already struggling bank account...since I have oh so much money left over from this little vacation. Oops. Oh well, accidents happen. Unfortunately these accidents happen all too often with me. Graceful has never been a word to describe yours truly. I don't think depth perception is in my gene pool. A good day is a day in which I can successfully walk down stairs without breaking something; whether that be a bone or a camera, for example. But enough about how I'm not a normally functioning human and on to the outfit. I find that pink is always better when over done. So, I threw on some pink chapstick from Fresh and pink blush from Laura Mercier (kind of hard to tell in the photos) but it really does make this blouse pop a little bit more. I'm looking forward to pairing it with some white lace shorts for the warmer weather. And as I said in a previous post, I'm well aware that I have too many black ankle boots, but....the zippers....LOOK AT THEM. Awesome. 

xoxo

9 comments:

  1. Oh no! That's really unfortunate! I really hope your lens get fixed! love your those boots btw!
    xo, Tina
    http://www.Tinacious.Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome jacket!!

    www.adelajdainsp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. easy but so, so nice ♥
    kisses

    http://franchemeetsfashion.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simple... beautiful!

    http://yourdulde.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. have fun traveling! u look rad!! miss ya! xx

    natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your outfit is absolutely perfect, I just love your scalloped blouse!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing boots!!

    http://umi-fashionstyle.blogspot.jp/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Casey, I nominated you for the Liebster award, I simply did for you what someone else did for me! I love your blog, check out my blog to see what the award is all about ;)
    We can follow each other if you’d like, let me know xoxo

    yasminmeetsfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template by pipdig