Thursday, December 4, 2014

True Life



Jacket: Zara, Dress: H&M, Jeans: Urban Outfitters, Heels: ASOS

photos by Bethany Struble

True Life: I wore a dress with pants and lived. This look was undeniably inspired by the one and only Man Repeller. But seriously, why not wear a dress with pants? It's winter people! I know you ladies haven't shaved your legs in a long time...so wearing pants under your dress is the only route to take unless you want the world to see your not-so-cute winter coat. If you're feeling a little hesitant about the look, I understand, but you can definitely pull it off! One way to style the look is to use a simple slip dress instead of something too bold or poofy. Skinny jeans also simplify the transition to your newfound obsession. Try it out and report back to me ;)

SHOP MY LOOK: 



4 comments:

  1. Personally I really like the look, love your interpretation!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute top! I've been debating getting something like this, but keep deciding against it! Now that I've seen how you styled it, I may need to reconsider!
    : signe : the daily savant :
    Rodan + Fields Facial Giveaway
    $30 Love & Pieces Shop Credit (I got a bracelet from this shop that was recently featured on Pretty Little Liars!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute idea, but how is this considered a dress! Wow.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template by pipdig