Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Lesson Learned






Sunnies: Ray Ban, Shirt: Aeropostale, Jeans: Weekday via ASOS, Heels: ASOS, Bag: Balenciaga

photos by Marcus

As I've gotten older and somewhat wiser about my choice of clothing, I've realized that finding pieces that fit your body is essential. I could be lusting over something for years and if it looks horrible on my body, YES I will be heartbroken...but I've learned to step away from it. After all, it's just materialistic. I won't die if I put down the culotte pants that look awesome on 6-foot runway models but look like a trash bag is drowning little ol' me. Along my journey of finding what looks right on my body, I've realized that mid-rise jeans are the shit. Not too high, not too low, just right. Plus, they somewhat elongate my short little legs. I love them so much. I also love ASOS for making Weekday, one of my favorite brands in Sweden, available to the U.S. I paired my new found loves with this shirt from Aeropostale...which also fits amazingly!!

Lesson learned.

xo

SHOP MY LOOK:




3 comments:

  1. The plaid shirt is so nice! And so is the simplicity of this outfit, love it!



    http://jeansandroses.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simple yet soo cool! xx

    www.blancheneve.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the way you stacked the necklaces! Where did you get them?

    <3

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template by pipdig