Saturday, December 20, 2014

Lack of Color


Sweater Dress: Zara, Bag: Balenciaga, Boots: Acne Studios, Glasses: Ray Ban, Watch: Michael Kors


photos by Bethany

Hey hey! Can you believe Christmas is in five days?! I wore this dress to a Christmas party last weekend. It was perfect because it was thick enough to keep me warm all night and it still looked chic. This is the type of dress that can be worn day to night; just throw on some fun heels when it's time to party! 

Lately, I've been searching for more practical pieces. This dress takes absolutely no thinking in the morning when my brain is completely disheveled. Simple pieces need to be appreciated more!

xo

SHOP MY LOOK:




2 comments:

  1. classic and cool!
    xox
    Leah
    www.flowerthewall.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is fabulous, I love how easy and versatile it is!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template by pipdig