Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Cream





Tank: Monki, Shorts: Reiss, Heels: Zara, Clutch: (borrowed from Bethany)

photos by Bethany Struble

I picked up almost every piece I'm wearing when I was in Europe this summer. And not only can I say I have plenty of clothes from the trip, but also that nearly everything I bought was on sale. Ahhhhh I love seeing those discount signs. I was traveling at the perfect time because everyone was having sales for summer. Very convenient, don't you think? 

And let's talk about the tank...I'm usually very skeptical of anything close to a halter top because I have very broad shoulders and I was told awhile back that anyone with broad shoulders just cannot pull off halter tops. So naturally, I stayed far, far away from them. This was the first halter I have tried on in years and I'm so glad I did. I love it! And I ultimately decided that if you like something and you can wear it with confidence, go for it. I also decided that whoever said that to me probably was an asshole. I'm such a lady....
Now if you know me personally, you know I have a ridiculous habit of shopping online and I rarely ever return things even if I don't like how it fits. But as a piece of advice, DON'T DO THIS. I've learned my lesson. Moral of the story: If you're on the fence about a purchase, make sure you try it on and then go from there! It will save you money and you can see what really fits on your body and what you feel comfortable in. But most importantly, be confident!

All that about a tank top....goodness...
xo

7 comments:

  1. The classic and perfect working girl look ;)
    http://re-creandome.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!!

    Fabulousperks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love what you're wearing! It's such a classic look. I love how you've painted your toes white, I would never have thought to do that but it looks really nice! x

    http://totalmodisch.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I looove your white toenail polish! And this neutral outfit is gorgeous!

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those shorts are amazing! love the neutral colour palette.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I read you post it was awesome. You have done a wonderful work. Keep it up! I also love AUTO-DRAFT you can check here https://superstarjackets.com/?post_type=product&p=28639. This site www.superstarjackets.com is providing amzing products.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template by pipdig