Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Ljubljana Postcards









I didn't know much about Ljubljana, Slovenia before driving through on our trip. Actually, I didn't know anything at all. We were going to go to a different city but everyone said that Ljubljana was a must see...and I am so thankful we listened. What an absolutely gorgeous place! The streets were beautiful and the people were so welcoming and fun to be around. We only stayed for one night and arrived pretty late in the day but we were able to walk to the Ljubljana Castle and overlook the city. I also learned that the city's symbol is a dragon, which made Game of Thrones seem a bit closer to reality, which is awesome...

FYI: We are back in LA! So happy to be back at home :) 

xo

5 comments:

  1. Very nice! I felt the same way about Bratislava, Slovakia when I passed through a few years ago. I didn't really know anything about it going in, but I'm so glad I saw it! Love the second photo with your outfit! You found the perfect backdrop for it!
    : signe : the daily savant :
    $92 FACE OIL GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Slovenia looks gorgeous! I may be heading there next July and this post just got me super excited for it.

    www.stephstrays.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a beautiful place and stunning photos. I love the simple outfit too! Perfect for traveling :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely snaps! xx

    www.blancheneve.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great post. I like this topic.This site has lots of advantage. It helps me in many ways.Thanks for posting this again. Hotels in Frankfurt-Oder

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template by pipdig