Thursday, July 17, 2014

Garmisch-Partenkirchen








Bag: c/o FRONT ROW SHOP, Jeans: J Brand, Sandals: Birkenstocks, Blouse: Madewell

photos by Marcus Nilsson & I

Garmisch-Partenkirchen is a small city in southern Germany located in the Alps. This is my second trip to Garmisch and each time I am floored by it's beauty. The quaint little town is so refreshing during summer with the most beautiful views of the Alps. Each time we've been, we stay at Hotel Zugspitze and we always have the best time! Marcus and I snapped these photos early in the morning while we walked through the town. My favorite thing to do on vacation is to wake up early before the crowds and just walk around the quiet streets to take in the beauty of wherever we are. 

xo

2 comments:

  1. This is such a nice look you have created Casey ! Following you :)

    Hope to see you too
    http://fromothersideofmirror.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks lovely! I'm also following along. Thanks for sending links on IFB.

    Emily
    faitboum.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template by pipdig