Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Hot Chocolate









Jacket: Wasteland, Tee: Sheinside, Shorts: One Teaspoon, Heels & Bag: Zara

Photos by Marcus Nilsson



It has been so cloudy this week! It even rained a little bit. But of course I'm still in shorts...perks of California.This kind of weather makes me want to stay inside and sip on hot chocolate all day. It also makes me want to dress as comfortably as possible. I got this tee from Sheinside the other day and it's so great. I can't believe I didn't have a basic striped tee like this before! I feel like my closet is a little more complete now. And don't you love the bag from Zara? It's blatantly obvious that it's similar to Alexander Wang's design, but let's face it, at $40 how could you resist? Love this combination for a relaxed day!


6 comments:

  1. beautiful!

    http://yourdulde.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. simple perfection again you know ?:)
    xoxo

    http://franchemeetsfashion.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this!
    xx

    www.vanilla-andvelvet.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't even handle how adorable you are! Perfection!

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful pictures :-)

    _
    www.bloo90fashion.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template by pipdig