Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Natural








Cardigan: H&M, Tank: Topshop, Shorts & Heels: Free People, Bag: Nasty Gal

Photos by Marcus Nilsson

I've been really into monochrome-ish looks. Maybe I'm just getting lazy, but it's so simple and elegant and it doesn't take long to put an outfit together. Another thing I'm really loving right now is floral, tropical, bright prints. I know, who am I right? I think the super hot weather is getting to me. I'm missing summer so I need some bright clothes in my life! Lately, my daily attire has been gym clothes because of volleyball and my new found love/hate relationship with running. So, every chance I get I try to dress up a little. I tend to miss my 4 inch heels when I'm wearing Nike Frees. And these Free People x Jeffrey Campbell heels are satisfying my summer/4 inch/amazing heel needs. 

xoxo

11 comments:

  1. Those shoes are just amazing!
    I also really love the lace shorts :)

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning! neutrals are everything and those shorts! gimme. perfectly paired with the caramel heels and chunky knit xo

    http://myotherclosetiscouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. easy, soft, perfect ♥♥
    kisses

    http://franchemeetsfashion.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just discovered your blog and I LOVE IT! Great style, love the simplicity.

    xx

    sixfeetfromtheedge.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. U look fabulous!

    I would like to invite you to join www.STARPIQ.com

    where u can share your beautiful looks and get more visitors for your blog.


    Have a great evening,

    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look amazing! I just found your blog and i think im in love! hhaha! love the sandals! check out my blog dear and maybe follow me if you like. following you now. :)

    http://basicsandgold.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful! simple & love the textures!

    http://yourdulde.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. You looks great in all white. You can definitely pull it off

    xo Ashley
    thetiniestfirecracker.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template by pipdig