Sunday, December 16, 2012

Christmas Party!















I got to take a few pictures last night at my family's annual Christmas party. Not as much I would have liked to take because I was running around talking to people and making sure things were going smoothly, as usual. This year at the party we had a gourmet food truck, a taco stand, a photo booth, snow in the front yard, and an open bar. Plus, Santa and Mrs. Claus came to visit! Kylie was pretty happy about meeting Santa for the first time :D So freakin adorable. 

And as you can see, Shadow gets so ridiculously happy when we get the snow in the front yard. He is so cute when he plays in the snow! He definitely doesn't see much of it living in LA, but I like to think he feels more at home. :)

I had a lot of fun last night, thanks to all my friends that came over to play! 

xoxo


2 comments:

  1. Love your dog!

    http://yourdulde.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those christmas treats look delicious! Shadow is such a cute dog.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template by pipdig