Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Black Friday with Boohoo


       It's my favorite time of year! Thanksgiving is tomorrow and Christmas is just around the corner. But more importantly, the biggest shopping day of the season is upon us: BLACK FRIDAY! I've collaborated with Boohoo.com to show you guys a couple looks featuring the color black in honor of the holiday. For my first look, I chose this pinafore black dress which I'm obsessed with. I had been looking for the perfect pinafore dress that I can take from day to night and this one does the job flawlessly. And it was only $35! There's a ton of options on their site for really great prices and right now everything is 25% off...shop shop shop! Stay tuned for my 2nd Black Friday look! 




Dress: Boohoo.com / Sweater: Forever 21 / Shoes: ASOS / Bag: Balenciaga

photos by Bethany Struble

13 comments:

  1. Very nice! I really like this outfit and it looks like with a few small changes you can easily wear it to a whole bunch of different occasions.
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. New web site is looking good. Thanks for the great effort.

    lawn collection

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the update, very nice site..
    lawn suits

    ReplyDelete
  4. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.
    summer lawn collection

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing nice information with us. i like your post and all you share with us is uptodate and quite informative, i would like to bookmark the page so i can come here again to read you, as you have done a wonderful job.

    t shirts design

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for this usefull article, waiting for this article like this again.

    t shirts for men

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you again for all the knowledge you distribute,Good post. I was very interested in the article, it's quite inspiring I should admit. I like visiting you site since I always come across interesting articles like this one.Great Job, I greatly appreciate that.Do Keep sharing! Regards,
    pakistani lawn brands

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm glad I found this web site, I couldn't find any knowledge on this matter prior to.Also operate a site and if you are ever interested in doing some visitor writing for me if possible feel free to let me know, im always look for people to check out my web site.

    baby girl dresses

    ReplyDelete
  9. The post is written in very a good manner and it contains many useful information for me.

    girls dresses

    ReplyDelete
  10. I admit, I have not been on this web page in a long time... however it was another joy to see It is such an important topic and ignored by so many, even professionals. I thank you to help making people more aware of possible issues.

    bridal dresses

    ReplyDelete
  11. Together, these exquisite high-end clothing designs have led to the emergence of various retail brands, which open doors to a large number of shoppers every day. People who want to stay warm in the same way.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template by pipdig