Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Design with PIOL Dress



Dress: PIOL Dress, Sandals: Zara (old)

Huge shoutout to PIOL for letting me design my perfect spring dress, I love it!

If you haven't checked out their site you're missing out people! They help you create your perfect dress using your specific eye color, skin color, and hair color which then leads you to choosing prints that will emphasize your features. So, you're designing something that perfectly emphasizes your beautiful uniqueness! It's so empowering being able to create a dress that is specifically made for you. 

I chose this print because it's so adorable. I couldn't resist. It reminds me of spring time and spring time makes me smile. Hope you like it as much as I do! Thanks PIOL :) 

Design your own dress HERE.

2 comments:

  1. WHAT A BEAUTIFUL DRESS :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful dress! The nude sandals are the perfect compliment to this look!
    : signe : the daily savant :

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template by pipdig