Friday, November 28, 2014

Speaking of Black Friday....




Blazer: Forever 21, Tank: T by Alexander Wang, Jeans: Frame Denim, Boots: Acne, Scarf: H&M, Bag: Balenciaga

photos by Bethany

I've noticed that I have tried many times in the past to incorporate a colorful spin on my style. However, lately I have come to terms with the fact that I will never look or feel comfortable in loud colors and bold prints. Naturally, there will be a few exceptions. But nothing beats wearing black....or the perfect shade of blue jeans and a white t-shirt. How appropriate for Black Friday...

I'm a minimalist at heart and it's time to stop fighting that. California's laid back vibes have definitely influenced my style. I love mixing minimalism with beachy pieces; it makes me feel like I'm staying true to my roots. But I feel the most comfortable in basics. Moral of the story: The only way I can amp up my basic pieces are with some awesome accessories like this silk neck scarf. I have the biggest crush on it and I want to wear it everyday.

xo 

PS: Shop my look! A lot of things are on sale for Black Friday! ;)

SHOP MY LOOK:



3 comments:

  1. love that you tied the scarf around your neck, very chic!
    xox
    Leah
    www.flowerthewall.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you've accessorized with the scarf, looks great!x
    Holly x

    http://the-twins-wardrobe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are totally opposites! I have the hardest time sticking to neutrals, but I do always end up feeling like a total badass on the off chance that I pull off a monochrome black outfit! I love the vintage chic vibes you've got going on here!
    : signe : the daily savant :
    $30 Love & Pieces Shop Credit
    Jewelry Giveaway

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template by pipdig