Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Snake Skin






sandro on Make A Gif

Vest: Sandro Paris, Tank: Zara, Skirt: H&M, Bag: Zara, Boots: Acne Archive, Watch: Michael Kors

images by Marcus

Here's my attempt at making a very low quality GIF. (lolz) Do we like it? Yes? No? Maybe so? Let me know.  :)

Anyways, I bought this vest at Sandro for nearly half the original price during their sale (which is still going on!!). When I first saw it, I put it down and walked out of the store thinking that I probably wouldn't wear it. Fast forward to a couple days later and I found myself constantly thinking about ways I could wear the vest and decided that I simply needed it. A general rule of thumb I try to stick to before purchasing is to envision a minimum of three outfits I can create with the desired item. Of course, the outfit must contain other items that I already own. I find this a good way to weed out clothing that blinds my reasoning skills. This vest made the cut and I am sooo glad it did! 

xx

4 comments:

  1. Great vest, I like that its quite different, havent seen nothing similar.
    Gif is cute!:)

    Anete,
    http://foxinflora.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great look!! This vest is stunning!
    Cheers
    Casually Chic by Monique
    Find me at : bloglovin' | facebook

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the outfit! The scenery you took the pictures on is gorgeous.
    I live on a cobblestone street and it looks not as nice as the one you are on.

    www.thisfashiongirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template by pipdig