Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Staying Warm






Blazer: Acne, T-Shirt: Acne, Jeans: Car Mar via LF, Boots: Zara, Scarf: Wool and the Gang (Foxy Roxy scarf), Rings: H&M

photos by Marcus Nilsson

Hello! I'm a happy girl today. I slept through my class this morning (oops) and it was just cold enough that I could wear this amazing new scarf. I am completely in LOVE with it; I never thought it would be this thick and warm but it's better than I could have imagined. I wish it was big enough to use as a blanket! If you're one of the many people stuck in the snow right now, head over to their website (in the link above)...I guarantee you'll stay warm and look good with their knits. This is definitely going to be one of my staples for the future freezing Swedish winters I'll encounter.  

Also, be sure to head to their website to grab a knitting kit so you can knit this scarf yourself!!!

xo



6 comments:

  1. I imagine you'd be extremely cozy with that amazingly thick scarf - at least, your neck will! Haha lovely outfit :)

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab outfit....incredible scarf!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing scarf!
    Xx
    www.vanilla-andvelvet.blogspot.nl
    Win a Rika bag, enter the giveaway on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this outfit! You look fabulous and I have to get that scarf now. :) Thanks so much for the inspiration!

    http://www.arclinespace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE your scarf, it's huge! Tempted to make myself one x

    www.totalmodisch.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. great pictures! I love your jewelry and the scarf :) x

    the-twins-wardrobe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template by pipdig