Sunday, September 23, 2012

Looks Better In A Sundress










Dress: Olive Clothing, Wedges: Zara

Do you like my new dress? GOOD cuz I'm in love with it. I just wish I had gotten it before summer! I totally would have worn it in Sweden for Midsummer. Damn. There's always next year...But I love that the neck is high and it's still a short dress. 
Being the tomboy that I am I had to pair this cute dress with some chunky black shoes. These wedges from Zara remind me of the Opening Ceremony heels that I totally missed out on. But Zara definitely made me happy with these bad boys. 

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Yes, I like your new dress and your boots too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dress :)

    xoxo
    Mischelle
    http://www.quietadreamer.com/

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template by pipdig