Friday, May 18, 2012

Casual









Jacket: Urban Outfitters, Blouse: H&M, Shorts: MINK PINK via Nasty Gal, Sandals: Zara, Watch: Michael Kors


Just a casual weekend filled with too much homework before finals. Marcus's brother-in-law, Sven, and Sven's sister will be here from Sweden on Sunday!  I'm having some friends over tonight because my good friend, Allison, is here from Georgia. I haven't seen her in 2 years and it's so nice having her back! My trip to Sweden is coming up fast, hopefully I can get through school first. Any fun plans for summer?

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. love your style, casey! xoxo linds www.rubygirlblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really nice causal outfit. You have really nice pieces of clothing like that green jacket! i've been wanting to get another one recently since i lost my old one :/

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template by pipdig